Mindful Heart Counseling Center
Heart Centered Therapy for
Adults, Couples & College Students
This is an opportunity to establish your own specialty and build a caseload within an established private practice with a supportive, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Applicants must be:
- Licensed as an LMFT or Associate MFT (by start date)
- Willing to work up to and maintain a minimum caseload of 20 client sessions/week.
- Candidates that want to work with couples will ideally be interested in pursuing training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
- Candidates that are trained in specific trauma treatment such as Brainspotting, EMDR, Expressive Arts Therapy or Somatic Experiencing are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Duties Include:
- Responding to new client inquiries
- Scheduling clients
- Facilitating intakes and developing treatment plans
- Providing therapy services
- Collecting fees
- Completing progress notes and other related clinical and admin duties
- Client Referrals
- Individual and Group Supervision
- Use of office space, online practice management system and all office supplies required for the position.
- Mentoring and support in building your caseload and learning the various aspects of working in private practice.
- Promotion on company website and other marketing avenues
- Paid Sick Time (3 days)
- Tuition Credit for Training/CE's
If you are interested, please submit a cover letterexpressing your interest in private practice and in this position along with your resumeto Denan Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Position for Licensed Associate Marriage & Family Therapist Or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist